The new Miracle App shell has been released to the App Store on 10 November, 2017. This is a major release which Miracle Mobile has been working on for quite some time. In addition to five new features, it delivers many updates and bug fixes to ensure great experience and value to Miracle App users.
New in 1.0.24
- Barcode Scanner Feature – In the latest version of Miracle App, users will be able to scan barcodes using devices’ cameras.
- File Uploader Feature – Users can now upload a variety of file types from their devices to submit with their forms.
- Location Feature – In 1.0.24, mobile app users can use GPS to capture their current location and submit coordinates.
- Partial Submission Support – Users can now submit part of a form rather than all of it to reduce submission time. Form designers need to specify which controls or sections on a page will be submitted through Miracle Studio.
- Auto Update Capability – This version introduces the auto update capability, which makes the app automatically download new or updated categories, assets, pages, connectors, notifications, and settings from the server whenever launched.
Updates in 1.0.24
- Auto Login in WebView Control – Users will be automatically logged in while using the WebView control.
- Remove Button for Image Picker Control – Users will be able to remove the images they have previously captured via camera or selected from the gallery.
- Non Editable File Name in Image Picker – By default, users will no longer be able to edit the name of the file attached via the Image Picker Control. This, however, can be changed by form designers in Miracle Studio.
Fixes in 1.0.24
- Search Bar Bug – We have fixed the bug affecting the app whenever users begin typing in the search bar.
- Image Picker Issues – We have resolved several issues such as the one affecting image color after annotation.
- Binding-related Issues – We have fixed the issues affecting the bindings of the Segmented, Autocomplete, Picker, Datepicker, Timepicker, and Date/Time picker controls.
- App Interface Bugs – Miracle App 1.0.24 offers a better UI as we have resolved several bugs affecting this aspect in earlier versions.
- Signature Panel Bugs – Issues affecting the appearance of signatures in the Signature panel have been fixed.
- Email HTML and PDF Bug – The issue causing images to appear only in PDF but not in HTML has been fixed.