Released on 27 July, 2018, Miracle Mobile Services 1.12.3 delivers the support required for the new, updated, and fixed features in both Miracle Studio 1.1.15 and Miracle Mobile App 1.0.60.
New in 1.12.3
- Support for Local Entity Sync – We have rolled out the necessary support for Local Entity Sync, a new feature which syncs entities locally on Miracle Mobile App users’ devices. As a result, any changes to entities’ data will be instantly available even if a submission is still in the Pending Queue.
- Support for Microsoft Flow Integration – Miracle Mobile Services now includes support for Microsoft Flow, a tool for creating and automating workflows across applications and services.
- Support for Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector – We have added support for the new Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector. The connector authenticates mobile app users before syncing their identities.
- Support for Dynamic PDF Logo – Starting from Miracle Studio 1.1.15, form designers can define different logos for generated PDF files based on the information submitted with the form. For instance, if a user selects “Project A” from a drop-down menu in a form, the PDF generated will display the logo defined for Project A. If a dynamic PDF logo isn’t configured, the default logo will be displayed.
- Support for Regeneration for Failed Submissions in Master Admin – Miracle Mobile Services 1.12.3 includes support for this new feature which allows failed form submissions (data submissions and Email PDF) to be manually processed through Master Admin.
Updates in 1.12.3
- Page Publication Details –Miracle Mobile Services now includes support to have Miracle Studio maintain records of who published a page, or modified then saved it.
- Simplification and UI/UX Improvements – We added the necessary support for the UI/UX improvements made for Miracle Studio sign-up email interactions and post sign-up screens.
- Precise Warning Messages – Necessary support was added for the error messages appearing in Miracle Studio and Miracle Mobile App.
- Landscape Orientation for PDF Output – Support has been added for displaying the output PDF in portrait or landscape orientation.
Fixes in 1.12.3
- UI Issues – We have resolved bugs affecting the appearance of UI elements as well as whole pages in Miracle Studio.
- Migrate Apps Bug – The Migrate App feature has been fixed to ensure it works smoothly.
- User Management Connector Issues – Fixes were made to the User Management Connector to ensure optimal performance.
- Repeater Control Bug – Major changes have been made to improve the performance of the Repeater control.
- Triggers Issue – Triggers in Miracle Studio have been optimized in the latest release.
- Mapping Bug – Mapping fields to database tables, both manually and via Manage Data Storage, has been improved to function smoothly.
- Image Picker Issues – We have fixed the bug affecting the submission of forms with the Image Picker control, be it in PDF format or via connectors.
- Downloadable Entities on Sync Page Issues – We fixed the issue affecting the display of downloadable entities after an application update.
- Form Resubmission Issue – Users can now edit and send through previously submitted forms without any trouble.
- Location Control Issue – Coordinates will be fetched automatically regardless of how many times a form has been opened.
- My Tasks Issues – We have made slight fixes to the user interface of the Task List/Detail page in the My Tasks section. We also fixed issues affecting the general performance of My Tasks in Miracle Mobile App.
- Notifications Bug – We have fixed the Notifications-related issue detected in iOS devices.
- Picker Control Issue – Picker controls whose values were defined through binding expressions are working properly in the new app.
- Image View Control Bug – Image View controls are now displaying images properly in HTML/PDF.