Miracle Mobile Services 1.15.5 was released on 1 January 2019 with Miracle Studio 1.2.13 and Miracle Mobile App 1.0.79. It delivers the necessary support for the new and updated features in the platform.
New in 1.15.5
- Support for GetData Trigger Update – The latest feature in Miracle Studio, the GetData Trigger Type enables form designers to determine which data is fetched from the server using filters. As a result, app load and update times are improved.
Fixes in 1.15.5
- Resolve Problem Options Bug – We have resolved the issue affecting ticket generation if the option “Do nothing and get help from MiracleTek support team” is selected.
- App Login Issue – Login related bugs have been fixed.
- App Update Issue – The bug affecting the update of mobile form apps has been resolved.
- Connector Related Bug – We have fixed the bug affecting MySQL/MSSQL connectors in Miracle Studio.
- User Interface (UI) Issues – Improvements were made to the UI of Miracle Studio to ensure better user experience and business value.