Miracle Studio 1.2.8 was rolled out on 24 October 2018. New to the form designer are the Task Control and Help & Support tab. The Task Control allows Miracle Mobile App users to create and assign tasks to their teammates. Meanwhile, the Help & Support tab helps Miracle Studio users while offering them a chance to provide feedback or request Team MiracleTek’s help.
New in 1.2.8
- Task Control – New to Miracle Studio, the Task control allows the creation and assignment of tasks of users in the Microsoft Azure AD connector and/or User Management connector configured in an app. This is a compound control, i.e. it combines several controls:
- Title – A Textbox control for Miracle Mobile App users to type a title for the task they assign
- Due Date – A Date Picker control for the selection of the task’s due date
- Assigned To – A User control field to search for users in authentication connectors
- Description – A multi-line Textbox control to type details of the task
- Approval Task? – A toggle to indicate whether this task requires the assignee’s approval or rejection first, or should be completed directly.
- Help & Support Tab – Located at the bottom right corner of Miracle Studio, the Help & Support tab allows users to give feedback or report an issue they faced. Users can also search through existing support articles published on MiracleTek’s new knowledge base.
Updates in 1.2.8
- Improved Logging Mechanism – We have made several improvements to the logging and exception reporting mechanism. With these updates, administrators can identify and resolve issues faster.