Miracle Studio 1.2.8 was rolled out on 24 October 2018. New to the form designer are the Task Control and Help & Support tab. The Task Control allows Miracle Mobile App users to create and assign tasks to their teammates. Meanwhile, the Help & Support tab helps Miracle Studio users while offering them a chance to provide feedback or request our team’s help.
New in 1.2.8
- Task Control – New to Miracle Studio, the Task control allows the creation and assignment of tasks of users in the Microsoft Azure AD connector and/or User Management connector configured in an app. This is a compound control, i.e. it combines several controls:
- Title – A Textbox control for Miracle Mobile App users to type a title for the task they assign
- Due Date – A Date Picker control for the selection of the task’s due date
- Assigned To – A User control field to search for users in authentication connectors
- Description – A multi-line Textbox control to type details of the task
- Approval Task? – A toggle to indicate whether this task requires the assignee’s approval or rejection first, or should be completed directly.
- Help & Support Tab – Located at the bottom right corner of Miracle Studio, the Help & Support tab allows users to give feedback or report an issue they faced. Users can also search through existing support articles published on Miracle Mobile’s new knowledge base.
Updates in 1.2.8
- Improved Logging Mechanism – We have made several improvements to the logging and exception reporting mechanism. With these updates, administrators can identify and resolve issues faster.