Miracle Mobile released Miracle Mobile App 1.0.48 across App Store, Google Play, and Microsoft Store on 11 May, 2018. The mobile forms app reflects the newest feature in Miracle Studio while delivering enhanced performance and business value to users.
New in 1.0.48
- Optional Form Cloning Feature – In previous versions of Miracle App, users could clone all the forms in the app’s submission queue. However, this capability is now optional and will only appear if enabled in Miracle Studio.
Fixes in 1.0.48
- My Tasks Issue – Fixes have been made to My Tasks in the app, improving the display of task details and other aspects of the feature.
- Offline Capability Bug – We have resolved the issue affecting Miracle App’s offline capabilities, enhancing its performance as a result.
- Login Information Update Issue – Login information, including roles, is now properly updated whenever Miracle App is updated.
- Submit Later Function Issue – Users will be prompted if they try manually syncing a form from the Pending Queue while it is being uploaded in the background.
- Notification Bug – We have resolved the issue affecting the performance of the Notifications feature in the app.
- Progress Bar Bug – The issue affecting the progress bar’s display has been resolved.